Friday, September 23, 2011

Budget blues update #3

So when I first started writing this post, I was going to talk about how happy I was that my budget plan worked!! I actually saved A LOT of money on groceries. Almost half in August...and how is that possible you may ask. I'm not exactly sure, but somehow knowing what I wanted to buy before I went to the store prevented me from buying extra or miscellaneous things that I really didn't need.

Anyways, now I have a new problem. So even though I did "oh so great" for the month of August, I'm back to square one, because my boyfriend moved in. All my single meals are now turning into double meals >/.
I'm a little disappointed in my-self, because I pretty much just dropped the ball for these last two weeks, being too lazy to figure things out all over again.

I will be updating on, hopefully, some progress soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment